Monday, December 14, 2009

Last week of school

This week is going to be soooo long. I have so much going on. The snow day really threw a curve in most of my classes so I have a TON of work to do. I have 3 tests, a comp. problem, a paper, and a take home test to get done. I also have to work 8 shifts this week between the three jobs and go out of town this weekend for Matt's family Christmas. uggghhhh.....yikes. As my dad says..."you're blessed to be stressed". I am just very blessed right now.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot going on. It'll be stressful at first, but when it's all over you can finally take a sigh of relief and get that break we have all been waiting for. I have this class today and then speech on monday, but I gave my speech yesterday so I might not come to class. It was nice getting to meet you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete