Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hunting Season...

Well this weekend is opening weekend for duck hunting. This doesn't mean much to me....but it does mean that I will not see much of my boyfriend for the next 3 months. Hunting is Matt's life...I don't really get it I guess and I don't like to eat Duck, or Deer, or goose for that matter. My mom and I always say..

"Don't Kill the geese...they mate for life!"
then Matt says...
"That's why I kill them in pairs!!!"

We want to make T-shirts with these sayings on it.
;)

4 comments:

  1. I know for sure that your boyfriend and I would get along, for months of duck hunting. I also am a hunting fanatic. My wife knows that she will become a "hunters widow" until well after Thanksgiving. Some people enjoy the taste of wild game and some don't. I often use wild game as flavor enhancer rather than the main ingredient and then my wife will eat it. Maybe that might work for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my boyfriend doesn't hunt, but he drives truck so he is gone all the time. (I'd rather he hunt!!!) I like to hunt deer, only I don't carry a gun, I use my vehicles. I have hit a deer with every vehicle I've owned except my black truck & my white truck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what your talking about! my boyfriend is very into dear hunting, fishing and bowfishing! so around those times of the year I dont get to see him much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know that my girlfriend really doesnt like this time of year but she gets over it, but im also responding to your post on my blog- I am from Wisconsin Rapids, and I live in an apartment just off of campus.

    ReplyDelete